- Booking Confirmation
- Cancellation, no-show and early departure
- Check-in and Check-out
- Method of payment
- Confirmation of the assigned villa/apartment
- Tourist tax
- Non-Refundable Rate
- Damages and Injuries
- Domestic pets
- Additional terms and conditions
The reservation is considered confirmed following the payment of a deposit equal to 25% of the total amount of the booking, upon receipt of which we will send the official confirmation.
The deposit payment can be made by bank transfer or by credit/debit card.
Below Portorosa Residence bank details to address the bank transfer:
Banca Monte Dei Paschi of Siena
I Giardini di Alma Srl
IBAN: IT 04 O 01030 82150 000061118263
CAUSAL: Reservation “Guest’s surname” – “date of arrival”
To cancel or change a reservation, simply transmit your intention:
- By sending an e-mail to [email protected] specifying the check-in date, the surname of the guest and the type of villa or apartment booked.
- By calling the number +39 0941 874491 specifying the check-in date, the surname of the guest and the type of villa or apartment booked.
In case of booking cancellation, of no-show at the Portorosa Residence or in case of early departure, the following policy is applied:
- In case of cancellation received within 30 days before the check-in date, the total amount of the reservation is refunded;
- In the case of cancellation received between 29 and 7 days before the check-in date, 25% of the booking price is not refunded, however, this amount remains valid as a deposit for a future reservation to be made within one year from the cancellation date;
- In case of cancellation received more than 7 days before the check-in date, the cancellation fee is equivalent to 25% of the reservation total price.
In case of no-show without previous cancellation, the room will remain available exclusively for the first night of the reservation and the full amount of the reservation will be retained.
In case of early departure communicated during the period of stay, the amount equal to 50% of the total price of the nights remained will be retained.
The address for check-in and check-out is: Portorosa Residence, Via Prestipaolo, Portorosa 98054 Furnari (ME)
Check-out must be done before 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure. You can request a late check-out that can be agreed by the Portorosa Residence for free, based on availability.
Standard check-in is set from 3.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- In case of late check-in after 9.00 p.m. guests will be asked to collect the house’s keys that will be left at the Reception desk of Portorosa complex positioned at the entrance bar.
• It is possible to request early check-in or before 3.30 p.m. that will be agreed by the Portorosa Residence for free, based on availability.
For the payment of the reservation balance we accept: cash and major credit/debit cards.
Before the check-in it is not always possible to confirm the assigned villa/apartment and the floor in a binding way, but only the chosen type.
For the apartments type that have different conformations (one-room apartments and three-room apartments), Portorosa Residence will take into account the forewords expressed during the reservation but is not obliged to it.
The tourist tax introduced by art. 52 del D.Lgs. december 15th 1997, n. 446 is not included in the booking price and must be paid directly on site.
The amount of the tourist tax is equivalent to:
- € 0.75 (Euro) per night per person from 1 January to 14 June and from 16 September to 31 December;
- € 1.50 (Euro) per night per person from 15 June to 15 September.
The tourist tax is not applied to children under 10 years old.
If the reservation is booked applying the non-refundable rate, the full amount will be charged to the credit card or requested by bank transfer. The entire amount is not refundable under any circumstances, the cancellation policy specified at point 2 is not applicable to the non-refundable rate.
Portorosa Residence declines all responsibility for any direct or indirect injuries and damages that customers or their pets may suffer, such as loss or theft of objects, illness or accidents during the use of the equipment provided, any strikes that delay the arrival or the departure that are not directly attributable to the staff of the Portorosa Residence or that occur during the stay of the client or during transport to and from the Potorosa Residence.
All prices are quoted in Euros including VAT and include accommodation and ancillary services specified in the booking confirmation.
Small pets are welcome at the Portorosa Residence. In case of reservation made online, it is necessary to point out, in the space dedicated to “Additional Information”, the presence of a pet.
Alternatively, it can be communicated via e-mail to [email protected] or calling at +39 0941 874491.
In the remote case of overbooking, Portorosa Residence will undertake to promptly notify the customer and provide:
• An alternative accommodation equal to or higher than the one for which the booking was made;
• Free transport to the new accommodation if needed.
In the event of overbooking, which entails the non-fulfillment of the reservation by the Portorosa Residence, it commits itself as foreseen by the art. 1385 del Codice Civile, to repay up to twice the amount paid as an advance payment. Nothing else can be requested by the customer as compensation.
Daily cleaning does not include washing of crockery, cutlery, glasses etc. It is possible to request this extra service at the reception with a supplement of € 15.00 per service.
In case of loss of the key ring, € 30.00 fee will be charged.
Any additional terms and conditions not expressly listed in the present, will be expressed on the booking confirmation, which is the essential document for the use of all the services booked.
If you have any questions regarding this statement, you can contact us using the information below.
I Giardini di Alma srl
Telephone: +39 0941 874491
Last update 19-02-2018